Get cheap bulk ammo at Lucky Gunner

Emergency Essentials/BePrepared

Magpull Ad

Things that go bang in the dark

Magpull Ad

Postby medicmike » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:56 am

Love it!
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
Captain John Parker at Lexington Green
medicmike
Survivor
Survivor

Re: Magpull Ad

Postby Muleskinner » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:21 pm

I know it would be expensive, if they could even find an outlet that would even do it, but I would love to start seeing pro-gun/2A/Pro-American ads and commercials on the TV networks or even cable/satellite. Gun, magazine, and ammunition manufacturer commercials would/could be so cool. The ads like the one above remind me of the commercials and magazine ads from when I was growing up. Very middle class, PRO American. Can't you just picture this magazine ad being played out on a tv commercial??? What an impact that would have! If they could ever crack the bubble, it's all about being seen and heard in order to make your case. If people become accustomed to seeing them "mainstream", it may take a while, but opinions could be changed for the better. The "SHEEP" tend to believe what ever the boob-tube tells them. However, the liberal media has a stranglehold so tight, I doubt we'll ever see anything like it, ever again. Even center-left FOX hasn't/won't do it.
Keep the faith... maybe one day... someday... never surrender! :thumbup:
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson

"Being prepared is sometimes inconvenient, but not being prepared is always inconvenient." - Fred Choate

Molon Labe!
Muleskinner
Master Prepper
Master Prepper

Re: Magpull Ad

Postby medicmike » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:50 am

Some of the media outlets have banned outright any pro second amendment ads outright, Comcast has announced that they will not carry any pro gun ads but anti gun ads are fine. I wonder whatever happened to equal time?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
Captain John Parker at Lexington Green
medicmike
Survivor
Survivor

Return to Firearms