Get cheap bulk ammo at Lucky Gunner

Emergency Essentials/BePrepared

Remington #6 takedown .22

Reach out and touch someone

Remington #6 takedown .22

Postby SilentHitz » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:07 am

Got this one on the way. I have a soft spot for the old .22s, they are not only fun little plinkers, but I find them very reliable for filling the camp pot with small game. These are a couple pics I saved off the gunbroker ad.

SilentHitz
Prepper
Prepper

Re: Remington #6 takedown .22

Postby fastback65 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:08 am

Jim, I have a Model 12 Pump that is a take down. Some idiot drilled it for a scope mount, but other than that it is pretty nice. Octagonal barrel and heavy as all get out. I also have a pair of Model 67 Winchesters, one is like new and the other is very good.
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refuge... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about." - Ragnar Benson
fastback65
Site Admin

Postby SilentHitz » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:48 pm

Sweet, they had a couple of nice 12s listed too, I drooled in the collectable section for days LOL. I didn't have the funds or I woulda wound up with 4 or 5 instead of one. Love the old pumps as well, have a Winny 1906 with almost no blueing left...but fun as hell to shoot.
SilentHitz
Prepper
Prepper

Postby medicmike » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:04 pm

My boy has one just like that. He inherited it from his grandpa. Great shooting little rifle, sure don't see them too often....nice find! :D
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
Captain John Parker at Lexington Green
medicmike
Survivor
Survivor

Return to Rifles