Get cheap bulk ammo at Lucky Gunner

Emergency Essentials/BePrepared

CA Senate Votes to Ban All Semi-Automatic Rifles With Detachable Magazines

It it doesn't fit anywhere else

CA Senate Votes to Ban All Semi-Automatic Rifles With Detachable Magazines

Postby fastback65 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:46 am

From the land of Fruits and Nuts

After Connecticut upped the anti ante, The Golden State Senate is doing its level best to reclaim its title as America’s number one slave state. To that end, “The California Senate on Wednesday approved a package of seven gun control bills, including background checks for people who buy ammunition, introduced in response to the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.” Well, the latimes.com would say that wouldn’t they? Not to mention burying the big kahuna in the tenth paragraph. “The Senate also approved a bill that would outlaw the sale, purchase and manufacture in California of semiautomatic rifles that can accept detachable magazines. SB 374 also would require those who own such weapons to register them with the state.” Welcome back my friends to the nightmare that never ends.

If there are any conservative people left in Kalifornia, or for that matter, anywhere on the left coast, for God's sake, get out now. It is not going to get better. Cut your losses and leave. There are still bastions of liberty and conservatism that will welcome you with open arms. We must stand together.
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refuge... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about." - Ragnar Benson
fastback65
Site Admin

Re: CA Senate Votes to Ban All Semi-Automatic Rifles With Detachable Magazines

Postby Muleskinner » Fri May 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Obama's trying to give the country to the Chinese... why don't we sell them Kalifornia and apply it to the loan we may never be able to pay back, ha ha!
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson

"Being prepared is sometimes inconvenient, but not being prepared is always inconvenient." - Fred Choate

Molon Labe!
Muleskinner
Master Prepper
Master Prepper

Re: CA Senate Votes to Ban All Semi-Automatic Rifles With Detachable Magazines

Postby fastback65 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:36 am

I spent a couple of weeks in San Francisco going to a school for my job. It is one of the nicest places I have ever seen. Beautiful scenery, excellent weather, ocean views on one side and mountain vistas on the other. From all appearances, it is one of the most desirable places to live I have ever seen. I wouldn't live there for all tea in China. The fruits and nuts and vegetables that live there have made it totally uninhabitable for conservative minded people. I'm with you. Let the Chinese have it.
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refuge... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about." - Ragnar Benson
fastback65
Site Admin

Return to Miscellaneous