Get cheap bulk ammo at Lucky Gunner

Emergency Essentials/BePrepared

WTS Sure-Pak MREs with heaters

Items for sale

WTS Sure-Pak MREs with heaters

Postby spyderhead » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:01 am

I have 5 remaining boxes of Sure-Pak MREs w/heaters for sale (12 meals per box). These have been kept in a temperature-controlled room since purchased in October, 2008 (temp 68-70 degrees constant). By my figures, their shelf life is about 1/2 over (even though I have eaten MREs in the past that were older than 12 years and they were fine). Cost new ranges from $75-$80 per box. I will take $45 per box ($40 per box if buying 5 or more). I will also post these on MGO forum as soon as I get a picture. Payment in cash FTF or through PayPal.
Last edited by spyderhead on Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
spyderhead

Re: WTS Sure-Pak MREs with heaters

Postby fastback65 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:13 pm

Guys, if you are looking for a good deal on MREs, this is it. I know spyderhead personally and can vouch for him. He is a very nice guy to do business with and this is a very fair price.

Fastback65

Edited to add. I picked up a few boxes of these today. They have been stored in an air conditioned storage area and the boxes are in great shape. No smushed boxes. I am tickled with mine. Hope some of you guys can jump on this. Great deal.
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refuge... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about." - Ragnar Benson
fastback65
Site Admin

Re: WTS Sure-Pak MREs with heaters

Postby spyderhead » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:42 am

I am down now to five remaining boxes of the MREs. THANKS to those of you who have bought some of these.
spyderhead

Return to For Sale