Get cheap bulk ammo at Lucky Gunner

Emergency Essentials/BePrepared

Chain LInk Fence Top Rails Needed

Looking for stuff

Chain LInk Fence Top Rails Needed

Postby HC5CA » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:08 am

I'm in need of 8 or so 21-foot galvanized chain link fence top rails. If anyone in the area has any or knows where I can buy some, please let me know. (Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. only have the 10-ft sections, and I'm looking for the longer, more sturdy commercial ones.) Salvaged ones from old fences would work fine, too.

I'm in the process of rebuilding my 75 meter full-wave loop, and will be using these rails to raise it up to 40 feet.

Thanks and 73!

Steve

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." :-)
HC5CA
Master Prepper
Master Prepper

Re: Chain LInk Fence Top Rails Needed

Postby fastback65 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:16 pm

There is a guy on Old Pearl Rd. just South of me that builds fences. His name is Shelby Lyncherd, he went by Unpredictable on the CB. There is a chance he will sell you some wholesale. Just a thought.
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refuge... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about." - Ragnar Benson
fastback65
Site Admin

Re: Chain LInk Fence Top Rails Needed

Postby HC5CA » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Thanks Rick!

I'll have to check out that possibility.

Steve

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." :-)
HC5CA
Master Prepper
Master Prepper

Return to Want to buy