Get cheap bulk ammo at Lucky Gunner

Emergency Essentials/BePrepared

4 metal Jerry cans Non CARB compliant

Got some stuff or want some stuff but no money?

4 metal Jerry cans Non CARB compliant

Postby oO_Rogue_Oo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:39 pm

I bought these from Deutsche Optik sometime ago and planned for them to ride in my trailer for extra fuel and water. They are new and have never had anything in them. They are large mouth, not standard NATO so the standard NATO spout will not fit. I did not buy a spout for them as I prefer to use a super-syphon (to lazy to to pour from a full can). They come in green as you see them but I painted two of them in preparation for use then found a solution that I liked better and never followed through with painting the other two. I store them in my carport so they are a bit dirty on the outside but are otherwise in perfect shape. I paid $196 shipped for them but am much less concerned about value as I am about someone getting use out of them. Would trade them (either singly or all together, or any combination there of) for just about anything that I can make use of (ammo, HAM gear; who knows).

Guess I should've cleaned them up before listing (did mention being lazy?)
oO_Rogue_Oo

Re: 4 metal Jerry cans Non CARB compliant

Postby fastback65 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:09 am

I have some of those cans from Deutsche Optik, and they are great. They do not leak and replacement gaskets are easy to get. The nozzles you can get from Sportsman's Guide are a joke. Go with the real ones from Deutsche Optik. Buy once cry once. Someone needs to jump on these.
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refuge... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about." - Ragnar Benson
fastback65
Site Admin

Re: 4 metal Jerry cans Non CARB compliant

Postby oO_Rogue_Oo » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:54 pm

No One? :)
oO_Rogue_Oo

Return to Trade or Barter