Get cheap bulk ammo at Lucky Gunner

Emergency Essentials/BePrepared

Reasons to vote Democrat

Red, Blue or Green, I don't care

Reasons to vote Democrat

Postby fastback65 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Reasons I vote Democrat

1- I vote Democrat because now I can marry whatever I want and the dog next door has a really hot ass and 10 boobs.
2- I vote Democrat because an oil company making 4% on a gallon of gas is obscene but the government taxing that gallon at 27% is not.
3- I vote Democrat because I believe that the government will do a better job spending my money than I would
4- I vote Democrat because I believe in freedom of speech, as long as everyone agrees with what I say and that anyone who disagrees should be killed
5- I vote Democrat because I am too irresponsible to own a gun and know that the police will ensure I am never, ever the victim of a crime anyway
6- I vote Democrat because I believe that people who cannot tell me if it is going to rain on Friday assure me that the polar caps will melt and we will all die 50 years form now unless I start driving a Prius immediately
7- I vote Democrat because I think that people who are not citizens of this country, who are criminals by their very presence, deserve Social Security, Medicare, housing assistance and food stamps and US military personnel living in poverty should pay higher taxes to enure these non-citizens have it
8- I vote Democrat because I believe a business should not make a profit but rather they should be allowed just enough money to break even and any profit should be given to the government for redistribution
9- I vote Democrat because I believe it is a good idea to give hundreds of billions of dollars to people who want to kill us for their oil and prevent the use of our own oil because a beetle might be upset
10- I vote Democrat because my cranium is so firmly embedded in a region located in the approximate middle of my body that I am unable to see the writing on the wall
11- I vote Democrat because I want free shit.
12- I vote Democrat because all of the celebrities do it and I do whatever they do. After all, I worship the Kardashians and other reality tv stars.
13- I vote Democrat because you're a racist and it's Bush's fault.
14- I vote Democrat because it makes perfect sense to allow partial birth abortions, but yet fight to keep a convicted murderer alive who has been sentenced to death by a jury of his peers.
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refuge... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about." - Ragnar Benson
fastback65
Site Admin

Return to Politics