Get cheap bulk ammo at Lucky Gunner

Emergency Essentials/BePrepared

Quick list of Prepper Frequencies

HAM CB FRS MURS SW Listening, anything goes

Quick list of Prepper Frequencies

Postby fastback65 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:55 pm

prepfreq.jpg
prepfreq.jpg (63.3 KiB) Viewed 1120 times
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refuge... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about." - Ragnar Benson
fastback65
Site Admin

Re: Quick list of Prepper Frequencies

Postby medicmike » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Thanks! Printed for reference
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
Captain John Parker at Lexington Green
medicmike
Survivor
Survivor

Postby 1985 4runner » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:01 pm

tagged.
1985 4runner
Prepper
Prepper

Postby fastback65 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:53 pm

I bought a D-Star Radio. We need to get you licensed 1985 4Runner. There is a D-Star repeater at McHenry. We can network with some of the local guys here that are getting into D-Star. Treehugger came to our Ham Club meeting last night and did a presentation on D-Star. There are a lot of possibilities. Even Medic Mike could join in form Oregon.
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refuge... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about." - Ragnar Benson
fastback65
Site Admin

Postby HC5CA » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:54 pm

Good frequencies!

Steve

"Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day; teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime; give a man religion and he will die praying for a fish." :-)
HC5CA
Master Prepper
Master Prepper

Postby 1985 4runner » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:27 pm

Indeed I do need to get licensed & start practicing!

It's hard sometimes having so many irons in the fire, been working OT to save up for night vision (thermal) and my young son had a rough patch this year with his health that set us back a ways. Getting the new house & property the way the wifey wants it is a full time affair. Also planning to go back to school in the new year to further my EMT to Paramedic. In addition, I still want to have a MS prepper get together sometime this fall...

The good: I have made very good inroads with my fellow employees. There are a lot of people that are into "prepping" now. My 4 neighbors are also somewhat self sufficient. We all know each other & look out for one another on our street.

I would have looked some of you northern guys up when I was up in Jackson in July. Was seeing a Doctor who said I was fine- just full of piss & vinegar. Must be a US Marine thing. :lol:
1985 4runner
Prepper
Prepper

Postby medicmike » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:51 pm

Dang 4runner, sounds like you have a LOT on your plate! Good luck on the upgrade to EMT-P!
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
Captain John Parker at Lexington Green
medicmike
Survivor
Survivor

Return to Communications