Get cheap bulk ammo at Lucky Gunner

Emergency Essentials/BePrepared

grain mill

Preserving nature's bounty

grain mill

Postby Doo Dah1 » Sun May 27, 2012 12:53 pm

Guess all I would use one for is corn. Gotta have cornbread with my veggies. Don't need anything big cause there is only the wife, one small dog, a cat and me. The cat doesn't eat bread. What kind do I need?
Doo Dah1
Prepper
Prepper

Re: grain mill

Postby fastback65 » Sun May 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Country Living Grain Mill
mill_main_photo.jpg
mill_main_photo.jpg (58.47 KiB) Viewed 1696 times

A fine hand mill that can actually out grind many of the electric mills by 10 to 15% and then out grind ALL electric mills by 100% when it really counts!

The Country Living Grain Mill will grind virtually all dry grains and legumes, including wheat, corn, beans, peas, amaranth, etc. It is designed to be quickly and simply motorized.

• V-groove wheel for quick and easy conversion to electric motor.
• Industrial-balanced cast iron flywheel for easy turning and smooth flow of flour.
• Large hopper holds 2 lb. of wheat.
• Easy dial - self locking adjustment.
• Double sealed industrial ball bearings.
• Hand cast solid aluminum body with FDA-approved food grade powder coating finish.
• 30% less torque or energy required to turn than any comparable hand mill on the market.

The Country Living Grain Mill + Flour Bin $439.00
Made in USA!

Seriously, this is a good one, but a Coronoa or Victorio fro less than a hundred would do corn just fine.
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refuge... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about." - Ragnar Benson
fastback65
Site Admin

Return to Canning and Preserving